INFO FOR TRAVELLERS
COVID-19 Green Certificate
The COVID-19 Green Certificate makes it easier to travel to Italy and other countries of the European Union and to the countries of the Schengen area. To enter Italy with the COVID-19 Green Certificate, travellers must meet one of the following conditions, as shown in the Certificate:
- have completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination cycle
- or have recovered from COVID-19
- or have taken a molecular or antigen swab test within 48 hours prior to entering Italy with negative results.
Before leaving, remember to fill out the Passenger locator form
LIST D: UK AND IRELAND
Provided that in the 14 days prior to entering Italy they have not been in a List E country or in Brazil, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, travellers coming from List D countries do not have to undergo the 5-day self-isolation, as long as they present both of the following documents:
- vaccination certificate
- negative molecular or antigen swab test taken in the 72 hours prior to entering Italy; in the case of arrivals from the UK and Northern Ireland and British Isles, the swab test must be taken in the 48 hours prior to entering Italy
JAPAN, CANADA AND USA
Travellers from Japan, Canada and the United States are allowed to enter Italy without the need to undergo a 5-day self-isolation, upon presentation of the Passenger Locator Form and certification of molecular or antigenic testing carried out within 72 hours prior to entry into the national territory to the competent authorities, as long as they possess:
- the EU Digital COVID Certificate issued at the end of the prescribed cycle following successful vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 or a certification issued by the local health authorities following a vaccination validated by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- the EU Digital COVID Certificate issued following recovery from COVID-19 or similar certification issued by local health authorities.
Otherwise, those who only have certification of a molecular or antigenic test are obliged to undergo self-isolation for 5 days at the address indicated on the Passenger Locator Form along with a molecular or antigenic test, carried out by swab, at the end of the isolation period.
See the dedicated section: Japan, Canada and the United States
Safety measures in relation
the safety of our delegates, and their loved ones, is our priority.
We made little changes and took new measures following the indications by the Italian government to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
Terms of Refund
Courses to be held under Health Emergency caused by COVID-19
A 400euro opt-in quote has to be paid to guarantee you a seat
An invoice will be issued for tax deduction.
Paypal Refund of payment by Paypal will be possible only under proven adverse circumstances due to third parties ( flight cancellation, governmental measures, health issues).
Any cancellation needs to be submitted at least 24hr before the course starts.
Proves must be submitted as soon as the refund is requested. Without evidence no refund will be issued.
In case of restrictions by Italian Government, the opt-in quote will be refunded.
No other extra expense will be at our cost.
Delegates who have paid the opt-in quote for a cancelled course
We are giving a 12 months extension to validate the deposit by booking a new date from the 2021 calendar.
We let you maintain the early bird discount if the balance will be closed within the date of the original booked course. For instance: who has booked for September 2020 and is switching to May 2021 in Milan, he/she will access the course at the same special price by closing the balance prior September 14th, 2020
Courses already fully paid
In case of a last minute travel ban or quarantine request from either side:
You can reschedule a new date within 12 months (see the new calendar) without any extra cost.
You can request the refund of the balance payment but the deposit will be deducted.