Read carefully our Essential Dentistry Live Courses
There is only one way to improve your direct posterior restorations. You have to find three things:
- First you have to find your way, the one that works in your hand.
- Then, you have to find the material that can give shape to yours ideas,
- Last but not least you have to find the proper instrument to connect your mind and your hand to the tooth.
THE ORIGINAL RECIPE!
We will share with you our secrets and solutions in our way. We will talk about what happens every day in our practice, how to manage direct restorations quickly without sacrificing quality. How to do it?
On the one hand we will see Essential Lines, a technique that allows the occlusal board to be modeled by managing the composite with a single mass, on the other we will illustrate to you the optimal indications and fields of use for new materials.
The key word will be SIMPLIFICATION. All in full philosophy of StyleItaliano.
Achieving quality with the fewest number of steps will be the goal!
What you will learn:
Essential line approach for better faster restorations
How to draw an essential line
How to read a tooth not losing key informations anymore
How to choose and get the best from new materials
Solutions to yours doubts in the live Q&A session
You will receive the Official StyleItaliano Attendance Certificate!
The Essential Lines Course workflow in 4 steps
Purchase the Essential lines course and receive 1 Practice KIT included!
Follow all the instructions we’ll give you via email and get ready for the Live course.
Attend the LIVE Course and improve your direct posterior restorations in just 2 hours.
Put into practice what you’ve just learned and write down your questions or doubts for the Q&A session.
Inside the Essential lines Practice KIT included you will find:
- 1pc 3M Filtek ONE Bulk composite syringe
- 1pc LM ARTE SOLO instrument for posterior direct restorations
- The Official 3M and StyleItaliano Essential lines Card
- 2 pcs 3M Scotchbond™ adhesive bonding, spiral and discs for polishing and finishing
- Instructions pamphlet with all links and 3D model file (.stl).
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to print the 3D model to do the hands-on exercises with the .stl file you’ll receive via email.
The course and the Q&A will take place LIVE on Zoom.
Remember to have:
- The Practice Kit we delivered to you
- The 3D model you should print following the instructions you’ve received
- Curing Light
- Magnification Loupes
- A Laptop, Tablet or at least smartphone to connect on zoom
- A Notebook or Notepad to take notes
No podcast or recording are available.
If you miss the LIVE course you can attend the course next date
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Limitations due to strict medical supplies’ shipping regulations.
If you are not living or working in one of the countries above please register here.